In this month’s Subject Matter Expert series, Co-Founder, Brett Lemon discusses five steps to creating a scalable roadmap for any job, task, and project your team is facing.
First Things First, A Hard Question to Ask Yourself
Under Promise & Over Deliver
- Control, never complicate the scene
- Often a bigger project is over multiple dates but requires same look, so keep it simple
- Intuitive file and folder organization
- Imagine if ALL your files landed in a single folder, would they remain organized and in chronological order?
3 – Establish a folder structure
- Create a scalable structure based on importance(location?Style? Names?)
- Folder structure = organization=saving time=more profit
4 – Create templates for processes
- If the project is over multiple dates create workflows that can be replicated
5 – Establish a consistent/specific form for delivery
- Dropbox is a great tool but not a proper delivery method to clients. Consider paying for a more robust platform for your interaction with clients.
- Control the experience for the end user by using a proper photo/video/design focused platform
- For this GE project, we delivered everything through
Written by Co-Founder, Brett Lemon